A strange gift indeed: My life beyond breast cancer...

Friday, January 2, 2009

So, THIS is what it is all about? A New Year...

So, THIS is what it is all about?
Starting off 2009 having accomplished quite a bit last year...
I have a little ritual I follow every New Year's Day wherein I grab my little notebook and look over what I have/haven't done and what I plan to do in the upcoming year. I don't look at the notebook during the year...just once on 1/1. It is a good ritual...
Plans for 2009:
Continue excercising (hey, I am using that Gold's Gym membership) and enjoying outside "adventures" (kayaking, hiking, beach, etc.)
Travel to: Austin, Texas and/or San Francisco, California
Figure out how to de-clutter and organize better.
Make my hand-made, from scratch, soap.
Do some more artsy-crafty things.

I'll see where I get with all of this ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment