A strange gift indeed: My life beyond breast cancer...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still Sick...wondering about Chemo tomorrow....

Well, I am feeling better mentally today...still sick and tired though! This infection (cold, bronchitis?) has been kicking my ass... Curious what my bloodwork will look like tomorrow and if the doc will go forward with my scheduled chemo at 10AM. If so, I will be 2/3 through, dammit! Ready for this shit to be over with--enough already!!!

I will say that this infection is acting more like a cold...or the Z-Pack has helped with whatever was going on in my chest...it seems to have moved up into my head (sinuses, nose and throat) now. I'll have to chat with the doc about getting some more Augmentin for the sinusitis bit of this...hell, you know if I am asking for antibiotics, I am sick. I hate taking those things!!!

Oh well, I have my list of questions for the doc all ready for tomorrow...

I hope I am feeling better in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment