A strange gift indeed: My life beyond breast cancer...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ugh...Fatigue!!!

Well, it is Tuesday night...I have traveled for work the past two days. Yesterday to Bradenton and today to Sarasota. I'll tell you, I am one tired girl! I was going to head over to the gym tonight; however, my body is telling me that this is not an option...must rest. So, I will rest. I hate feeling puny!

I AM looking forward to the massage I am scheduled to get tomorrow night! Woo hoo! I found a local massage school that has sessions in the evenings--$30 for an hour-long massage. Plus, there have been multiple folks suggesting massage as a way to help the chemo through your lymph system. Hell, either way, it can't hurt, can it? It has been a long time since I have had a massage, so I am looking very much forward to it!

Well, off to rest up...Tory is a sleepy girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment