A strange gift indeed: My life beyond breast cancer...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ugh...feel so effin' sick..

REALLY?
I just hate this! I am so tired of chemo, it is making me crazy already! And now I seem to have picked up bronchitis...or a head cold...or some stupid sickness that is making me nuts! What the hell?

I did call the on-call doc today to have them start me on something--he was super-nice and called me in the ol' Z-Pack to get me started (in case it was bronchitis). Hell, I have chemo scheduled for Wednesday, I have a ton of work I REALLY want to be able to do Monday and Tuesday...I just hate this. I hate that my immune system is so out of whack. I haven't gotten sick like this in so long...and it hit so freakin' fast!!! Arrgh.

Sneeze sneeze, cough, cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment